Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Okay, as many of you know, I'm attempting to write a novel (please note the emphasis on attempting). I'm not sure how many of you have done this before, but this is an extremely difficult task. Especially when the budding author continues to have conflicting ideas about the plot. This does not bode well for the life of the uncompleted novel. My one simple request to those of you would talk to me is that you not ask me about the number of pages or what I'm working on. This applies quite a bit of pressure on me. I don't mean to be rude; I understand that many of you take interest in my endevors, but if, or when, I get published, I will let each and everyone of you know. Personally, if at all possible. I would also like you all to know, that I appreciate your support and I love you all.

No comments: