Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Late Winter/Early Spring 2010

In February 2010, Jocelyn celebrated her third birthday! Due to technical difficulties, we lost the pictures we took and don't have any from the actual day. Boo. A few days after her birthday, we went to Houston to visit Mya and Papa (my parents). She had a small birthday party with her cousin, aunt, and grandparents. We do have pictures of that day (thank you, Mya). Well, I have them somewhere, I will look for them and post them when I find them. Mya made blue and pink cupcakes and the girls frosted them with blue and pink icing. They both had fun. Also during that trip was G.G.'s (my paternal grandmother) 75th birthday party. EVERYBODY showed up for that and it was fun to see all the little girls playing with each other. It was fun to see family I hadn't seen for years as well. It was a great time; I most enjoyed listening to all the stories from when my dad and his siblings were growing up. I think that was all the excitement for that trip. The pictures for that event were sent to me already printed out, so I have to scan them into my computer first, then I will post them. Sorry.

No comments: