Monday, April 20, 2009

Feb-March pics

Wow, two posts in as many days! I'm on a roll. And Jocelyn is visiting Nana and Grand-dad. So, I have time, and lots of it. I have realized many of you would like some updated pics of Jocelyn and I will be posting them here. Enjoy!






Jocelyn's 2nd Birthday. We celebrated by allowing her to open her presents in the morning followed by a dinner out at Mama Chu's with Nana and Grand-dad, and rounding out the day with a trip to Baskin Robbins-a Hammond tradition. Gifts received: All About Town from Miya; an outfit, Disney plane and cute purse complete with poodle from Nana and Grand-dad; a fun little butterfly net with butterflies for the tub from Aunt Jodi; dishes, food, a minivan for her dollhouse people, and two DVDs from Mommy and Daddy; and a Little Einsteins DVD from Aunt Deirdre and Caitlin.







Jocelyn's 1st haircut! This was the same day we celebrated Joce's birthday. She kept wriggling around and didn't want to hold her head still. I managed to get her haircut after multiple tries and in two good whacks. Wait, that sounds bad. It looks better than it sounds, waay too cute! Daddy worked on her bangs-Mr. Perfectionist. Because she didn't whine or complain and was generally a good girl, she received a treat-a dark chocolate Lindt ball. She LOVED it! That's what she's doing in the second picture here.



Okay, another cute story here. One night, I was laid up on the couch-see below story-when Jocelyn comes up to me and says "Bath". I told her after dinner, which is when she usually gets a bath. Then she hauls out her doggy and says "Bath". At first, I thought she was talking about putting 'Doggy' in water and actually giving him a bath, which she might have actually thought. Anyway, I was about to tell her no when I remembered she had been playing with her baby tub after I'd pulled it out of her closet, intending to put it in the shed until we needed it again. So, I said, "All right, get your baby tub and Doggy can have a bath." And that's what she did. I gave her a washcloth and showed her how to bathe Doggy. She had so much fun and every couple of days, she asks to give a different stuffed animal a bath. She is so adorable! I love my girl!





1 comment:

Jodi said...

That is soooo cute!! Jocelyn looks so big since the last time I saw her - turning 2 must have done it!!
Take care of your foot/feet/legs, etc. And give Jocey a kiss from me!